This page was last updated on: April 4, 2009
areyou-sleeping.com Copyright 2002-2009
Respiratory Repository, LLC All rights reserved
- except for the right to better sleep!
Faster Ways to Fall Asleep Naturally
Still think you need sleeping pills? You don't: there is nearly always a natural way to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
For example, consider these choices:
- To help you fall asleep faster, try a walk after dinner vs. a sleeping pill.
- To help you stay asleep all night long, try a new mattress vs. a sleeping pill.
- To help if you are sleepy all the time, try a screening test for sleep apnea vs. a sleeping pill.
- To fall asleep faster, try learning your body’s natural rhythms vs. taking a sleeping pill.
- If you are tired all the time, try Personal Sleep Training & lifestyle changes vs. a sleeping pill.
- If you have trouble falling asleep, try a tryptophan nightcap vs. a sleeping pill.
- To spare you the bruised ribs, try a special sleep shirt to stop your snoring vs. a sleeping pill for your bed partner who elbows you for your loud snoring.
- To help explain why you stop breathing so many times a night, try a sleep study vs. a sleeping pill for your bed partner who lies awake watching you not breathe.
- a self-test to rate your daytime sleepiness
- a self-test to rate your daytime alertness
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any of your purchases, I will gladly return your purchase price, no questions asked.
I do not sell, rent, lease or give away any personal information about you. My sole purpose in obtaining your name and e-mail address is to provide you with information about sleep and sleep disorders. Please be assured that I am a licensed health care professional and all communications are protected by patient-clinician confidentiality.
Good sleep - all night, all naturally - all without sleeping pills
A few examples of simple, natural alternatives:
Guaranteed, proven, confidential results:
Get Better Sleep Naturally
LOOKING FOR FASTER WAYS TO FALL ASLEEP?
Learn how to fall asleep within 20 minutes and wake up feeling refreshed, day after day.
GET BETTER SLEEP
and remember what it’s like to have energy again.
Sign up to work with a Personal Sleep e-Trainer - e as in e-mail - to re-shape your life-style habits and/or transform your sleep environment so that you can then learn ways to fall asleep faster, sleep for the whole night and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. Choose from 4 levels of Personal Sleep Training, depending on the level of your insomnia:
MILD - If it currently takes you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep 1 or 2 times a week, you only need Personal Sleep Training at the beginner level.Read more MODERATE - If it takes you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep 2 to 3 nights a week, you better start at the intermediate level. Read more
APPROACHING CRITICAL - If it takes you more than 30 minutes to
fall asleep 3 to 5 nights a week, then the advanced level is probably
CRITICAL - If it takes you more than 30 minutes to fall asleep 5 to 7 nights a week, then just go right to the emergency level - NOW!! Read more
For those of you looking for general sleep info, here are a few options including:
For those of you suspect that a specific sleep disorder is causing you to have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or waking up feeling rested, you can read about the following:
Free Tests and General Sleep Info